The Coleman 2-Burner Stove Does Everything You Need… Without Taking Up a Lot of Space
If you’re car camping, you don’t have a lot of room to spare for a cooking stove. What you need is essentially a portable cooker that is small enough that it doesn’t take up a lot of space and is powerful enough to cook enough food for a family or group of people.
The first time I saw this camping stove below, I thought, “You can’t get much smaller than that” when it comes to transporting it. The only downside is that it’s not a grill, so there’s no barbecuing spare ribs on this gadget. However – if you need to barbecue, check out the Party Grill Below.
Coleman 2-Burner Camping Stove – A True Camping Stove that Makes Cooking Easy
This Coleman 2-burner propane stove makes campside cooking easy. You don’t need a match to light the burners, and the stove has a built-in windbreak to keep the burners lit and cooking your food.
As usual, Coleman thought beyond just the task at hand. They did a great job with the design, as it is easy to clean and transport (it folds, small, latches shut and comes with a carrying handle).
The stove’s 10,000 BTU burners are adjustable and the cooker advertises a “PerfectHeat” technology for faster cooking time. Multiple burners allow for quicker cooking as well. With this handy gadget, you can feel like you are camping out while still enjoying the conveniences of a home stove.
Coleman Triton 2-Burner Stove
- 20,000 BTU in two powerful, independently adjustable, high-performance stainless steel burners
- InstaStart matchless igniting
- PerfectFlow system regulates fuel flow for constant, even heat
- 1 hour of cooking time with both burners on High, on one 16.4-oz. propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Easy to clean, removable nickel-chrome stove grate and rust-resistant enamel-painted case
Also check out the Coleman Roadtrip Party Grill, if you want.