Do you want a camping shelter or shade canopy that you can attach to your vehicle in minutes? The unique CARSULE pop-up car tent is super easy to use, plus it’s ultra-versatile.
Different Ways to Use These Instant Car Tents:
This vehicle-mounted tent works great for camping because you can use it for both sleeping and dining. It can provide shade and bug protection during the day – then turn it into a sleeping shelter at night.
The sides feature large windows with mosquito screens, so you can enjoy lots of visibility and ventilation if you want. Alternatively you can close the privacy shades for more shade and at night.
You can even stand up in it (the top measures approximately 6’6″ tall). Therefore, it’s more comfortable to move around in than standard shorter sloped tents.
Note: You can also connect one CARSULE pop-up cabin tent to 2 vehicles. Just back up two cars on opposite sides of the shelter and unzip the doors to attach.
This strategic design gives you even more options as far as how you can use your car tent.
However, you don’t have to use the CARSULE only for camping. Instead, you can use it at tailgaters, kids soccer games or at the beach.
With a set-up time of under 5 minutes, you’ll find this pop-up tent convenient to use virtually anywhere. One side of the tent attaches to the tailgate, hanging over the car roof/hatchback.
Plus, the canopy folds flat, so you can easily transport in the trunk or back seat of your car.
The Pros and Cons of the Hatchback Pop-Up Tent:
The CARSULE has advantages over other car tents due to its fast set up, elevated height and versatile design. Plus, you can use it with small cars (ie. a Mini) or large vehicles, including minivans or SUV’s. However, it’s not for everyone.
1. First of all, this cube tent is not large. It only provides about 36 square feet of floor space, which is comfortable for 2 people. If you want more space or a larger tent, check out the Backroadz 10’x10′ SUV tent.
2. Second, set-up takes a little longer if you want to use the CARSULE as a freestanding structure. You’ll need to attach guy lines to the tent corners and then stake them into the ground. (Consequently, not ideal for concrete or asphalt parking lots.)
Note: The Carsule gets structural support from the car’s hatchback when lifted. However, the cube tent does come with attachment points for guy lines – so you can use it as a freestanding shelter as well.
As a result, you can use the Carsule without your car. Or, you can attach the tent to the car at night and detach during the day when you need to drive somewhere.
Specs for the CARSULE Pop-Up Car Tent:
- Dimensions: 6’6″ Long x 5’10” Wide x 6’6″ Tall
- Folded Size: Approximately 34″ Square x 5″ Thick
- Capacity: 2 People
- Weight: Approximately 33 lbs
- Tent Rods: Aluminum
- Waterproof & UV-Resistant Fabric
- Windows have Bug Screens
- Color: Black with Yellow Trim
- Rain Fly: Yes
- Guy Ropes & Screw-in Pegs Included
- Comes with Storage/Carry Bag
- User Manual
- Brand: Mogics
- For Sale: Where to Buy the Mogics Carsule