In today’s modern camping world, many of us want a power source while out in the wilderness – whether it’s for emergencies or, yes I’m saying it: technology. In any case, it’s better to be safe than sorry, so what should you get?
Of course, it depends on your needs. That said, a portable power station that can handle a variety of jobs AND is still affordable is typically a wise choice because you get more value for your money. Here’s one I think you’ll like…
The first thing to keep in mind is that you can save 40% right now AND get free shipping from Amazon. That said, let’s discuss the details.
Stuff you can do with it:
1) You’ve got several options, whether you have smaller tech gadgets you want to power up, you need a PSI compressor or you require a jump start. Ports: 2 AC, 1 DC and 1 USB.
2) Inflate car times and all your pool toys, bike tires and sports gear with less work. You won’t miss the hand pump. And remember, you can take it on the road with you. Inflatable SUP, anyone?
3) The unit comes with a high-powered LED light that will shine for up to 15 hours. This comes in handy for camping, but for power outages or other times where you need a bright light.
4) If you enjoy Glamping, be assured that you can power up your electric griddle or espresso coffee maker while in the middle of nowhere. You can even connect a small TV for watching pre-game shows at your football tailgater, no problem!
5) You can recharge it from a regular electrical outlet at home. This is super convenient. Nothing fancy needed. Have it ready to go at any time. Note: It does take a while to charge up, so plan in advance.
By the way, if you’re looking for a solar charger for your camping trips, check out this page.